Duration: 2 hours
Courtside Seat Holders – General Code of Conduct
- Sit only in your ticket seat(s) and display your tickets when requested.
- Remain seated while the game is in progress. Should you need to leave your seat during the game, please exit only during a timeout.
- Do not take any flash photography.
- Do not interfere with the progress of the game or exhibit any disruptive behavior.
- Do not enter the court or throw objects onto the court or anywhere in the arena.
- Do not bring large items such as signs, cardboard panels, flags, “selfie-sticks”, etc. to the courtside seats. The home team and arena security reserve the right to take away such items if they deem them dangerous or disruptive to the players, coaches, referees, table officials, media members and TV coverage of the game.
- Limit your standing up from the seats to a minimum and do not stand up during game-play.
- Demonstrate respect for the game officials, players, coaches, staff members, and fellow fans.
- Do not interact with players, coaches, staff members and table officials in any manner, physical or verbal.
- The use of improper language or gestures directed at players, coaches, referees, table officials and other fans will be grounds for removal and/or fine.
- Do not display signs or wear clothing with obscene or indecent messages.
- Do not gesture obscene and indecent signs at the TV cameras.
- Do not interfere with any TV cameras and TV or media coverage that may be around you and the court.
- The home team reserves the right to escort fans who do not follow these guidelines away from court level seating, remove them from the arena entirely, issue them a fine for not complying with the above guidelines and/or have their tickets and future ticket privileges revoked.